Monday, January 09, 2006

Looking forward without turning back.

I am in a strange place...but I have this amazing drive to just get up and go. To get things done, take a trip, let go, move forward. I feel incrediably sad but amazingly happy. I understand every inch of myself and my feeling for once in my life and it feels great. I can tell you why I feel, have felt, or done everything that I have and I feel good about it. No excuses, no confusion, no fate, no unhappy memories, just me. And I am glad that i have done everything that I have done no matter what. In a way, I am saying I have no regrets, save one, and that is that I didnt feel this way long ago. Like myself, like a knew who I was, all the possiblities that I may have in front of me, having all the people in my life that adore me and that i adore. Whatever lies ahead at least now I can walk forward with open eyes.

No comments: