Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Someone talk to me.
Sometimes it is a bit hard to be in here(Cedra). Alone. Reading. Watching movies I have seen a thousand times. And I dont even really have my phone cause it is dying and I dont have a charger(thanks Liam). But at least this money will get me ahead of the game again. With a bit of money saved and not worrying about bills so much. Plus, I have Friday, on which I am heading to see Kimmie, to look forward to. Margaritas in Mexico, beach time(as long as it's sunny, hell even if it's not, i love the beach). And my friend I hardly get to see. I hate making the drive alone and at the same time I love it. Ok I better go. I am rambling and who reads this anyway?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hope all is well.
I READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you molly marie mcdonald.
I READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you molly marie mcdonald.
i read it too.
so there. ;-)
Post a Comment