Last year I made a few promises to myself...or what one may call resolutions...
Looking at them i have realized that i accomplished most but not all of them.
* I did "work" on going back to school but never actually did it.
* With the help of my amazingly stupendous super awesome boyfriend, i DID go to Las Vegas!
* I did not go to Costa Rica but instead went to Guatemala which was absolutely amazing!
* I have not gotten a Job with SAID airline but i am Still working on it.
* I HAVE definitely loved all that i can and been passionate about life.
SOOOOO...
New Year...New dreams.
2010.
1. South Africa! Travel as much as possible.
2. Write more...i used to write poetry all the time, i used to love it, even if it wasn't great I loved writing.
3. Don't forget the camera...i have a great camera and love to take photos.
4. Spend more time outdoors, I love the outdoors.
5. Be less stressed about the small stuff.
6. Make a million dollars!!! (hey, we need to have our dreams)
7. Do more for the ones i love, and be better about showing and telling them i love them.
8. Volunteer. I really feel like i have the time to help, so i should help others.
9. Love as much as i can and be passionate everyday.
10. Finish my resume. And be happy with it.
11. Find a career. Something out there that i will love and get paid to do.
I think i need to cut it here because too much can be overwhelming.
And i feel that sometimes i expect too much of myself and end up disappointed.
Actually I'll add one more.
12. Have No expectations.
So i suppose this and #9 should be the only thing on my list.
;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment