Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Well, I am back. I have established that i need more writing in my life. Or more writing my thoughts down. So I AM FINALLY A FLIGHT ATTENDANT. And I will say that very often my life can be sort of a vacation. Sometimes being on perma vacation can be exhausting. I am constantly finding myself in a sort of "getting ready to go on vacation" mode. Packing, re packing, really mostly unpacking and repacking a lot. I am not in ANY way saying i do not LUV my job. I do but sometimes i do not love the getting ready for work days. I do however LOOOOVe that i have the ability to see my friends(near and far) more often. I get to see the seasons and run different parts of the country. I love that i get to visit New York and Seattle and San Diego and San Fran on the regular. I have not typed in a while so my hand hurts. HA HA i will be cutting it short for this first post. More to follow. Fiery red signing off. :-)

No comments: