Without super powers or surgery i have no way of changing this... Often i try...i do try...i really try...but in the end i AM, well, I am just, Deep down, just me...me. My feelings get hurt, i over analyze(and try to under analyze to make up for it). I THINK about everything way too much...I TALK...all the time...I listen because i care ...I try to work out everything OUTLOUD!
I cry, I pout, I...am, well, a woman...something I take a great deal of pride in, actually...simply because...I AM A WOMAN...I feel, I feel too much, I love, love too much, i see, I see too much...I talk, I talk way too much. This is...is...ME. I am the person i am, And simply because i choose to be..........me. I could try even harder to be less of who i am but the truth is....why not Talk too much, feel too much, love too much, think too much, analyze too much....why not?...just live as much as you can, Live as much as you are allowed? I see no reason to be less of the person i have grown to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment