I feel as if life as i know it right now needs some remodeling.
And i don't mean the go out and by a new outfit or a cool lamp kind of remodeling.
I am chewing on the idea of going back to school and getting another degree.
But mainly what i want is some change in my everyday life...i am verging on being dog tired. I am not unhappy, on the contrary, i am very happy with most of my world currently. But, I need to acquire a new position in life. I require some bearing, focus, intent, I am simply adrift at the moment and i am growing weary. I don't know if what I NEED is a new job but i am feeling that the scale is tipping in that direction. So it seems i need to sit down or stand up and figure out exactly what all of this means and DO something about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment