Friday, December 02, 2005

Nervous.

So Laurie and I are supposed to meet Mel's parents this weekend. I have known her for about five or six years now and I am nervous. It is almost like meeting your boyfriends folks and hoping for approval (*bites nails*) Seriously, they have heard about us for years and now Laurie and I have one lunch or dinner date to Prove our worth to there daughter. lol. Actually it is very exciting. And i am sure we wont have a problem. At least Laurie wont. On another note. I think it is incrediably cute that Laurie and I carpool to work together since we work right next door to each other.
And I think that so far I like my new Job, it is going well.

1 comment:

firedancerdancin said...

oh my goodness. you don't have to prove ANYTHING. I just want them to meet the people most important to me...namely you and laurie! I'd have had you over all weekend, but I didn't want to bore you guys to death! ;-) It'll be quick and painless, I promise!