why dont i want to talk about anything right now? I really have a million things to say but for some reason i cant put them into words...although somehow I believe that i know the reason and wish that i could come to a resolution or a conclusion. This entry makes no sense to anyone but myself, i believe. Hopefully the new year will bring about some changes. I have never been the sort of person to lie, deny how I feel, or decieve anyone I know, of this I am most certain. I have been more forgiving than i believe was warranted.
I feel that some people will never understand me and somehow a few people have understood me right away...and when someone gets me it makes me incrediably happy. I am not sure at this moment what I am getting at. Hopefully i can make more sense of it later and someone will understand it in some time to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment