Saturday, December 10, 2005
What do you need?
I need to get my head out of the clouds. I need to start letting all the ridiculous walls down. And the exceedingly high expectations of myself and others. I need to change what makes me unhappy and hold on to the things that matter. I need to let go. To remember. To forget. To smile. To spend more time doing the things I love. And loving the things I do. I need to let my friends know how much they mean to me. I need to stop being afraid. I need to go out on a date. I need to have no expectations. I need to take my dog to the park. Take a walk. Go for a drive. Buy a new cd. Put things in there place, including thoughts and dreams. I need to never stop dreaming or hoping. I need to stop having unrealistic ideas. I need to stop writing this for now and start doing these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment