Friday, February 03, 2006
hmmmm
Wow! I really hadn't realized that it had been so long since I last posted until I was told. Hmmm. Well I am finally enjoying a night in ALONE, My roomate is out of town. I am listening to music, loudly, and cleaning. Getting organized is always a great feeling for me. I need to call Cedra and get into a study here very soon. And I am almost and I repeat, almost caught up on the bills. The tickets are paid off and I dont have to do anymore Def Driving, at least for awhile. I have been having a great time lately, lots has gone on. Spoon was FREAKIN AMAZING last night, it made me so happy. I enjoyed a couple beers afterwards with John while he summed me up in a nutshell. I still havent figured it all out. But for the most part I am doing really well. Mwah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha.. you ended up coming out with us that night =] Seem to be like me, cant enjoy being at home sometimes!!!
Post a Comment