Sunday, February 26, 2006

Sunrise, sunset.

Wow! Five in the morning is really early to wake up when you go to bed at 3am. On the road at five thirty this morning to take Laurie to the airport. It was still dark and we got to watch the sunrise. After dropping Laurie off, Mel and I decided to grub at Denny's and then head to the galleria to shop. We spent litterally five hours wandering around and getting lost. But I had a really fantastic time. We did a lot of window shopping including a sparkely peek into Tiffanys. A bite to eat and we were finally headed home...and caught the sunset on the way home, b e a utiful.
Finally i am home and utterly exhausted with only two hours of sleep and a crap ton of coffee in me. When the caffiene wears off I am out for the night. Ta ta.

No comments: