Monday, April 17, 2006

My glass is half full.

Lunch on sunday with Heather and Deanna was great, then I spent some wine time at Heather's. Got New Pics of South America, which will make a great scrapbook!
Then Sunday night we had our first midnight float of the season. 14 people down the comal. It was a ton of fun and thank goodness i wasnt nearly as gone as I was last time. I made it up the stairs quite easily. Drinking less is always much better. After getting home around 5am (yikes). I still managed to get 4 hrs sleep and work this morning, no hangover(cause I only had four beers)

Plus today turned out to be a fantastic day. I headed down to Barton springs with my pup and played with him for a few hours. Then I enjoyed dinner at Bouldin(yummy), and then I went all out and got Amy's Icecream. I am in love with Almond Joy(Mex. Vanilla, coconut, Almonds, and Hot fudge(mmmmm) I must say I spent a lovely day by myself for the most part, reading Harry Potter. Tonight is for Watching movies. I am excited about that too. SO far this is starting out to be a really good week. Plus i get another mini vacation in Cedra jail, but it pays well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seem to be doing well... at least from your blogs u seem to be having fun!

I wish i could hang at the lake with you guys... thatd be so much fun!!!

Reading your blogs brought back an overwhelming sense of smell of Austin, i swear i could smell sunscreen and town lake and trees and everything else that smells like austin. Kinda made me sad, but happy remembering how much fun i had there.
Have a good summer!!!!