Sunday, April 09, 2006
What no one wants to really know bout me.
My favorite being on this earth right now is my dog, liam, followed by just a few close seconds. I am absolutely compulsive about cleaning for the most part. If I get to spend one hour swimming and playing in the sun I am soooo happy. I attempt to see the beauty in every single thing I see and every person I meet, even the angry ones. Music is something that my life would be empty without. I am incrediably alive when I am traveling. The beach is one of the most serene places in the world to me. I adore all the people who remain a constent in my life, and i am glad that i call all of you friends. There are so many tiny things in life that bring me peace and make me glad to be alive. To be in love, I hope that i never lose that feeling, no matter what that may mean, no matter where my life takes me. I have never been more lost OR more happy in my life. I know every thing in my heart and in my head and i am glad that for once I understand myself. I get goosebumps, quite often, when something or someone touches my soul. I really want people to understand me. I love taking naps, snuggling, falling asleep in the sun, reading, learning, swimming. I get joy out of making others smile. I am trying to improve myself everyday and be a better person. Really happy moments make me cry. Beautiful people with amazing souls make me smile. xoxoxo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment