my dog is hot, i am hot(in the conventional sense, i am not being concieted :D)
*chews on ice* I love ice but others say it will ruin my teeth. I guess by that theory i love ruining my teeth *chews on ice*
I wish i could write one of those fantastically funny blogs that everyone has to go read because it makes them laugh on a daily basis, your DAILY DOSE of Fiery Red if you will.
So i have started a journal and Im back up blogging for the world to read *waves* "Hellllooo World" Fiery red likes the world no matter what anyone says about it being mean and evil. I think the only mean and evil come from people who dont like the world.
I want to go to the beach and lay in the sand for awhile, *stares blankly*
I suppose i am the only one stopping me in the dream and the pursuit of sand in my bodily crevasses. But i need that sand darnit. And maybe a cold delicious pina colado to go along with it or something with fresh strawberries and bananas. Wait a freakin minute! Why am i sitting here writing all this instead i should be surfing the web for an awesome sand filled crevasse getaway! Ciao! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment