Monday, August 25, 2008

One Day

So i suppose one day the title of my blog will begin to make sense to even me. At this point i am not writing about every town along the way. I have not been anywhere on a trip in a very long time but soon. I plan on heading back to costa rica for about a month since the last time i was there was not the most awesome time it could have been. But with the idea of moving forward i will go back again and do it right. Enjoy the beach And most of AlL ENJOY MYSELF. Something i have been working very hard on doing lately. ENJOYING MYSELF. I am still waiting for Southwest to call me and i am wondering if i should apply with some other airlines or wait it out since i reeeallly want to work for Southwest specifically.

It is hot here in Texas

No comments: