Saturday, August 02, 2008

the searching for love series

So i have recently decided that it is in my best interest to write down what it is that i want out of life. So that my universe can get to work on bringing it to me. So here goes.

I want to be a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines. I have become discouraged here lately but truth is...this is the airline i want to work for...no other, so why would i go somewhere else to find a job. I will be a flight attendant for Southwest Airlines.


I want to be successful in life, love, friendships, being myself, being kind.

I want to travel the world and see new places and make new friends. I want to do this alone, with my friends, maybe someone special.

I want to be able to do all of this and still love and take care of Liam.

I want my condition to disappear and never come back.

No comments: