So it seems i end my day exactly as i began it,dripping sopping, soaking, wet.
I returned to work for my second shift this evening and had been there for no more than 45 min into my 3hour shift before a dark cloud emerged upon the scene. I am standing in the food window and my manager plows through the area and suceeds in catching the tea bucket with his belt and it plummets to the floor...a tidal wave of tea sweeps across the line and comes to rest on the shore otherwise known and the back of my pants and insides of my shoes. I attempted, with no avail, of course, to "clean up" but instead spent the rest of the evening sloshing around the restaurant in my dripping pant legs and water laden shoes.
I am now safe and dry in the comfort of my home and decidedly will stay here and listen to the rain (stay) outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment