Sunday, January 03, 2010

Hello World.

Locked up for another weekend as a lab rat, ready to be jabbed with needles and fed enough food for a small army. My thoughts wander to next weekend where mexico, margaritas, textiles, nifty trinkets, and a handsome man await me.
I am slowly approaching 30, yes 30... I round the corner to 30 in 3 days. I'm not sure if I am at ease or biting my nails about this birthday. It should, after all, not be any different than any before it. In fact, it should be more astonishing. We have all just entered a new decade and I am simultaneously entering a new decade of my life. And I am actually overcome with a feeling that my third decade will be filled with more amazing experiences and HOPEFULLY a reduced amount of meltdowns(i have been the queen of external and internal meltdowns throughout the previous decade). I now leave decade #2 behind and pass into decade #3 with hopes of being less neurotic and with dreams of jubilation, love, and laughter.

No comments: