Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday night...

i have begun writing again...not blogs but back to poetry...some good, some not so really that even close to good. All this depending on the audience i suppose. However, it is friday night I have the evening to myself and quite honestly i haven't wanted it any other way...cat in one arm(literally, my cat is always up in somebody's business), dog in the other. I have worked on reading stuff about writing my resume, a bit, and i have more info on the way tomorrow, my friend apparently has something i should read. I have also, on this lovely friday night, realized i am a complete and utter sucker for many many many countless unforgettable reasons, i've decided not to go into these reasons for the time being. Instead i will say that I am looking forward to many things, such as...my nephews birthday next wed when i will be going to dallas to hang out for the day!!! hoorah! And next month heading to the valley to visit my good friend and her brand new baby!!! yay! exciting fun stuff. Outside of these wonderful days, i am saving as much as i can to take a trip this summer!!! Working as hard as i have been mentally able on my resume. Should it take this long??? I'm starting to wonder. however, im now sure that it will be amazing when i am finished. ;-0 ;-)

No comments: