Thursday, October 13, 2005
Im a little lost
I have been spending an awful lot of time around people and yet i still feel very alone. Even when i am with them. Dont get me wrong everyone is great. I am just...well... not, so to speak. I am still trying to figure a lot of things out about me. And the closer I think i have gotten...the more alone i feel. I know i will get through this time...but it makes me want to spend a whole lot more of my time by myself. Which has become the new plan of action. I am even going to go to see Kings of Leon by myself next week, and that is the way that i want it. I just need....me...i think to get through and no one else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sometimes you gotta lose yourself entirely before you find yourself again. ;0) have fun at your concert and enjoy being YOU!
*hugs*
Post a Comment