Saturday, October 15, 2005

It has been decided...

night lights should be an essential household item...and yet i dont have any. I should fix this, and i will no longer need to blindly stumble through the house at night. I know...you say, turn on a light but sometimes an overhead light is just too much, like the sunshine when you have spent an entire night drinking. Anyway, i am going to invest in some night lights.

2 comments:

Pat & Reg said...

They have these cool one that are little spot lights. Your can turn them to shine along 360 degrees. I like to have them shine down on the floor. It's not obstrusive and it creates a nice look so you can see where you're walking. PLUS they're sensitive to light and only come on when it's dark so you don;t have to turn them on. I bought mine at Target pretty cheap. Happy nocturnal wanderings!

firedancerdancin said...

hey!

where are you! call me, fiery red, or write an email if the phone is on the fritz! i still wanna have a girl day today! movie, coffee, talk of girlie stuff.

word