Monday, October 17, 2005

The way we love each other.

After my girls left me, at Gingerman last night, i sat quietly, sipping my wine and really trying to take it all in. I listened to my music on the jukebox finish playing. And i thought...I am really happy with my life and the decisions that i have made. If only my girls and i could find someone who appreciates us the way we do each other. I dont think that it is impossible. I just believe that it may be harder than we thought it would.
And keeping it wont be easy...because both people have to be trying. Really trying. Which ever road i take though i know i will be happy. Because that is what i want most in life, for me and those i love to just be happy. Last night, we happened to discuss...If you cannot have what you want, then would you just settle for what comes close? The key word here for me is Settle...does anyone want to settle...is a relationship that important in life to settle. I dont think so. I would honestly rather be alone than to settle for something that isnt making me happy. For some settling maybe the way to go...a fear of spending the rest of your life ALONE...ooh scary isnt it. Not for me. I will always have friends and I will always have myself and hopefully one day I wont have to settle. The man that i want to share my life with and am happy with will be there on the same page.
*sigh* If only we could find someone who appreciates us and loves us, the way we do each other.

2 comments:

firedancerdancin said...

ah, fiery red...if only all people were as lucky to have wonderful women as their life as you are. ;0)

i'm teaching myself to play ryan adam's version of wonderwall right now.

:-)

generic music fan said...

I freakin LOVE that song!

Miss Molls.. Journey said it best..

Don't stop... Believin'...

So hungover..(that was a john quute..)