Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sim-ply hav-ing a wonderful christmas time...

Lots of Great Thoughts-
School is done. I have completed yet another semester. I think I may just get an A in both classes...hard work may pay off. Another one of my regulars gave me a christmas card(25 bucks included!) I have finally started to catch up with my bills, here's hoping I continue to progress. I have lost 4 lbs on the run fast diet. My puppy is getting so big. My favorite manager Paul is back at El Arroyo(thank heavens). I like my new Job. AND I CAN AFFORD COFFEE!
Things to look forward to-
37th street christmas lights, The Santaland Diaries, New Years Eve, My BIRTHDAY(and all of you better be there), Going to the Dog park with Laurieloo, Great girl nights, A month off from school, and finding a date to the prom.
New Year's Resolutions-
To stay possitive, Read lots of great books, Take even a short trip somewhere, Spend more time with the ones I love, find someone to kiss at midnight, To get love right(eventually i will), But most of all...to take care of myself, believe in myself, and never give in to fear, because that is the biggest step.

1 comment:

firedancerdancin said...

i love you, molly. wise you are, and so kind and sweet of heart. I miss you guys and we need to hang soon.

I wish I didn't work so far north. (round rock is FAR!)