Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Maybe?
It may be possible that tonight i have finally taken a step foward. I hurt. But i have finally begun to accept the things that I have been given and not given in my life. I know what it is that i deserve and i know what it is that i want. But, How do we know when to give up the fight; somethings we want just may never be right. It is finally accepting this fact that somehow we let go. We move on. How do we know when the time is right for this? We just do. Somehow we know where to head in our lives even if it is not what we had planned all along. As long as we are not second guessing ourselves then we have truly made our hearts decision. Somehow I will get to this place that i am supposed to be going and those that truly love me will still be there along side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do know a final step I have taken. It has been towards loss. Lost at darts. Lost at pool. And yes, lost at rock, paper, scissors.
I should be able to let these losses go, but, it is hard. I want to hold on to these losses as they make my character stronger.
Oh, and btw, I have my OWN set of darts. Look out little miss personal pool cue.
Post a Comment