After an extremely long day of work and more work i got to take a much needed evening with the girls.
We spent most of the evening and all of this morning watching really really bad horror flicks and yelling at the television. Why are people in these movies so extremely stupid and why are we dumb enough to sit glued to the tube yelling obsenities at them. Because it is histerical. Nights like these I absolutely love; hot chocolate, bad movies, and great company. At least it gets my mind off the thousands of thoughts I have going through my head at this point. At least I am not confused anymore. I am just taking my time and living.
Yet another Horror-ay for girl day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahaha. like I said, we need to do that AT LEAST once a month. It was lovely.
and yes, we are getting old. Friday night in with hot chocolate, a fire in the fireplace and good company and we're happy. To be honest, I like it WAY better than the drunken days of yesteryear. :-)
love ya, girlie!
Post a Comment