Wednesday, October 12, 2005
yay for girl days
I have had the most wonderful girl days in the past few weeks. I am so glad that i have the girlfriends that I do. And i honestly appreciate every new one that i recieve. Ladies, i dont know if you used to despise women as much as i used to, until one day i found a really great one. Then i moved here to Austin and found Laurie and Melanie. I am constantly making more. One day you seem, or at least i did, to realize that women really understand you. And you need people in your life that understand you. Someone you can go to when you have a problem and the last thing they want to do is FIX it...they will just listen until you figure out a way to fix it on your own. And no matter how many times you make the same mistakes...they will pick you up when you fall...All these and more are the reasons that i Absolutely Adore my girlfriends. I know they will always be there for me. And i just want to say thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
heck yeah! i love that you have an actual blog on blogspot now! for some reason i dig it so much more than myspace. ;-) If you want help with editing your template, adding links, or getting used to blogger, let me know. We can have a geekdom day, cause let me tell you---having a space to spew is so great, and when you have it set up to suit you (like my bubbles and all the links and the archives and whatnot) it just feels like HOME! :-)
and hell yeah about girldays!
OH! I have a second interview girlie! she called at 8:15 this morning to set it up. I go in tomorrow afternoon to meet the hiring manager! KICK ASS JOB HERE I COME!
Hello!!! I don't know who you are, but I do everything Melanie tells me to do.
Wait. Maybe I DO know you...
;)
Welcome to Blogger!
~Manda
Hi there! I don't know you either, but Mel said to check you out, so I did. :)
Welcome to the blog world!
Welcome to blog land fieryred!
There is nothing like a good girlfriend to spend time with!
(PS found you at Mel's place!)
Post a Comment