Yes, that it can. I am doing incrediably well lately...no surprises, no mistakes, and still no awkward moments. Today was a comfortable day at work, a moment to hug my dog, a nice conversation with a friend about travel and the future, and a quiet moment to myself. Tonight was just A tribute party to Jeff Buckley, Great Music Included, A fabulous bottle of wine, and some nice company to boot.
On a slightly different note...I hope sincerely that i find someone who will cherish me for who I am, be it traveling with me(which I'd prefer) or me going it alone if that is what it takes...I hope...I hope...I hope to find what it is that I am seeking...I will find the love I deserve and give the love that is deserved, Shall it only be that simple. I know that it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment