Saturday, November 26, 2005
I dont mean to gripe or bother...but i am really tired of being sad. I had just started to come out of one slump knowing that everything in life happens for a reason, people make mistakes, choices, love, and forgiviness are all we have, and Hey girl it is time to move on and be happy. And then BAM more things in life to make me sad. I am on the road to recoverey and so is my father but please maybe for the rest of the year at least until after my birthday...seriously no more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah...it is the law of the universe---when it rains, it pours. sucks ass especially since our plates are only so big and can handle only so much. although my plate is pretty full, if you ever feel like sharing some of your stuff, you can feel free. I have more than enough room for the ones i love! :-)
*hugs*
Post a Comment