Wednesday, November 23, 2005

It's getting better all the time.

Well, my dad is awake and appears to be doing well. Better than expected...he is still on meds and forgets alot of things...but has still got his long term memory. Hopefully the short term will recover fully when he is off the medication. His is going to start physical therapy tomorrow.
He really wanted a Dr. Pepper today but the doctor's orders are no caffiene. The nurse told us if they had made a caffiene free DP then he could have it, but they dont...but ever the arguementative one, and way too persistent, I went looking for It anyways...and was all too happy to discover that yes they do make caffiene free DP...so now my dad has his Dr Pepper. And I still have my dad. Things are certainly looking good. Don't forget to tell those you love that you love and appreciate them. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Lots of love from my end.

2 comments:

generic music fan said...

That is great news. Way to keep your eye on the prize.. (dr pepper)

Happy Thanksgiving

firedancerdancin said...

yay for caffiene free dr pepper! :-) And yay for dad's being awake and seemingly on the mend. take care and i'll be home soon. I fixed our running blog, as some of it got funky cause of some pics that were a part of it...i.e. I took out random things that weren't necessary. also, there is a new post. go me. word.