Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Think its over.

I think. So I have had the most stressful time of my life recently. I have broke down into tears at least once a day for the last month or so. Money, Relationships, Life has just not been so great for me lately. I have been walking around looking at my shoes for quite some time. I have not wanted to ask for help because that is not what i do. I just kind of keep it all in while it screws me up more and more. Finally, yesterday I had to give in. I called my grandmother, in tears, and asked for some help. I hated to have to do this, but realized that it was my only way out. Hopefully this will help me in more ways than one.
This morning i got an email that made me cry again, but in a great way...it was my grandfather...he told me not to worry that it would be ok...and that he and my grandmother are still very proud of me.
I realize that it is in the hardest times of our lives that those who truly love us will let us know how much they care.
I have felt really lost in a lot of ways lately but I know that I am going to be OK. As much as i have said it lately, I am really starting to believe it. It is going to be alright. I still have not gotten past the crying but i will.
I needed this maybe...no I didnt, but i can try to believe that if I want.
Good Things...Laurie is moving in. My ex and I finally have an agreement. My Sister is moving in with her boyfriend(i wish her the best). I can pay my bills, for now. And I have plenty of people who love me and that i love.

2 comments:

firedancerdancin said...

and we are having a once a month slumber party! that's good stuff!

in all seriousness, you are completely right in saying that it's the worst times that bring out the best in those that love you. If there is anything I can do to help ever, you know where I am. :-)

love you so much girlie!

Anonymous said...

nobody puts baby in the corner.

john