Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today.

well today was for going to school, fixing the fence in the backyard with Laurie(my new roomate, how exciting) so the dog cannot escape. Finding out that unless I go to the courthouse, in 25 or so days, I cannot not get a payment plan on the Two, count em, Two moving violations that I owe A total of $250 dollars on. NO payment plan, unless I talk to the Judge. And even then no guarantees. Damn. I will never have that and the loads of other bills by Dec. It may be time for a second Job. But where?
Laurie and I also went running and now I am eating Ramen, yes people, because right now i Seriously cannot afford much more than Ramen and pb and j. Except for the fact that i am broke things are actually pretty great right now. As long as I do not let the whole money thing get me down, my life is really good... I am happy, even eating Ramen.
Plus, tonight i get to hang out with Laurie, Scott, and Carlos(who I have not seen in forever) and possibly Alex, who can always make me laugh...so that is really exciting.

1 comment:

generic music fan said...

Yeah.. not drinking for a month. What a crock of shit.. lol