Sunday, November 20, 2005
Time capsules...
It is possible to email yourself 20 years in the future...What would you say to yourself 20 years senior. Funny thing about the future...you have absolutely no idea what is actually going to occur...an hour from now or 10 years from now. Anything and everything is possible...Where will I be On November 20th 2025? Will i be sitting on a beach somewhere writing a letter home, at home with the person I love, will I have children, will i be alone, Will I actually become a teacher, or will i find in my travels that i want to live in India, or Ireland, or Spain, or Chile. I have absolutely no idea...nothing is concrete. Not tomorrow or the next. I understand having life goals, but that does not mean that everything we want will happen the way we want, exactly as we had planned...nothing in my life so far is how I had it planned when I was fifteen and I am sure that it will be the same when I am 35, 45 and so on. But that means that i can enjoy every day and every moment for what it is and hope that i will always be happy no matter what may happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will ne living in Maui. That is concrete.
Post a Comment