Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Extreme Homework.

I have successfully made it though another weekend of extreme homework. I only got to watch the end of the cowboys game on Sunday(Yay!) because of it. I had to write a resume, do a take home quiz,, write a paper and a job interview presentation ...but i accomplished it all. And I am feeling pretty good about myself. I Start my new (second) job tonight ( or I train) hope it goes well. But I dont have class on thurs. so hooray. I feel quite a bit less stressed at the moment and the New puppy is an angel...ok not really but he is cute. I do feel it is time for the girls to get together and do each others hair...ok not really but we do need to hang out.

3 comments:

generic music fan said...

Um, cowboys played on Monday night. So you are a big fat liar face. Yes. Big FAT LIAR face..

fieryred said...

Not a big fat liar. Just really confused after all the freakin homework.

firedancerdancin said...

HAHAHAHAHA. after reading the "do eachother's hair" comment I thought to myself, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MOLLY?!!" hahahahah. thank god all is fine in the universe. I was worried for a moment there. Too much homework really MIGHT be bad for the brain! ;-) Hopefully we'll get a female bonding night in real soon. i'm all about a slumber party!