Tuesday, November 01, 2005

When we were fab.

ok... A. I need to listen to more Audioslave...a band i have not given enough attention to... B. I love the fact that i am getting to old to party...I spent this evening at Scott's party and stood in the kitchen with the girls drinking coffee. Ha we are like old ladies. But i had a great time. Laughing. Melanie's costume was freakin hilarious too. She was Katie Holmes, complete with scientology book, huge rock, and pregnant. Funny. Check out her blog if you want to see photos.
Ahhh fab evening. Night.

2 comments:

firedancerdancin said...

I like being an old lady, with you old ladies.

random sidenote: aaron made me a little uncomfortable when I was leaving...a reminder why being really, really drunk is really, really unattractive.

I digress--YAY for nights drinking coffee with my girls!

generic music fan said...

Hey. alcohol gives me super powers.. And it makes me look better.. And it causes money to fall from the sky..

Oh wait.. No it doesn't.. Reverse it... Thanks..